Get your documents translated into French or from French into any other languages with the CCIFM:
* Our rates for a standard document (less than 220 words per page) amounts to RM180 per page (RM150/ page for members). For any translation of more than 220 words per page, we shall forward you our quotation based on the estimated number of words and type of documents (if technical or not).
** The translation process may take longer time, depending on the number of documents, size and level of language technicality of the documents.
*** Our office hours for collection of translations are from 9 am to 4.30 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and lunch hours from 1 to2 pm).
Our translation services include the certification of your documents by the CCIFM. The CCIFM is an accredited translator by the French Embassy in Malaysia.
If you wish to submit your translations to any local authorities, you will be required to get the translations certified by the French Embassy (for French-English / English-French translations only). The original documents will be requested.
The CCIFM may assist you for this service at an additional cost of RM100.00 per document. It may take 1-2 additional working days for this procedure.
The French driving license is only valid for six months in Malaysia and international driving license is not recognized by the Malaysian authorities for foreign residents in Malaysia. We strongly encourage you to proceed with the Malaysian driving license conversion after getting your employment pass endorsed.
The procedure for converting a Malaysian driving license takes approximately 5-6 working days. (If possible, we would require from you all the necessary documents at once. Otherwise, you may provide us with the relevant documents for each step)
1st STEP: (1-2 days)
- Translation into English by CCIFM of the French Driving License with the CCIFM Certification (CCIFM being an accredited translator by the French Embassy): RM 180 (Member rate RM 150)
- Document required at this stage: copy of the French driving license
2nd STEP: (1-2 days)
- Certification at the French Embassy : RM 100
- Documents required at this stage : Original French driving license + certified CCIFM translation
3rd STEP: (1-2 days)
- Registration fees to the local authorities : RM 100
- Documents required at this stage : Original French driving license + certified CCIFM translation + original passport valid for more than six months with the endorsed visa + Recent passport photograph (1 piece – white background)
- CCIFM fees for obtaining the Malaysian driving license : RM 300 (Member rate: less 10% discount)
The Malaysian Driving License Conversion is valid for ONE YEAR.
CONVERSION PROCESS FEES: RM 680
MEMBER RATE RM 620
Immigration, Translation & Business Center