CCIFM News |
Speaker: Marie Tseng,Cultural Impact
Monday, 5th March 2018 | Cutural Impact Office
In collaboration with
CCIFM in collaboration with Malaysian Dutch Business Council and our partner Cultural Impact organized a workshop on Reskilling Team Management & Efficiency.
The aim of the workshop was to develop intercultural competences, which is a key component in building successful teams in Malaysia’s multicultural environment.
Our speaker Marie Tseng, founder of Cultural Impact emphasized that developing intercultural competences is no longer a ‘nice to have’, but a necessity and research shows that culturally savvy organizations perform better than their competitors.
During the workshop, participants were introduced to:
• On how to comprehend the impact of cultures in the work place
• Use proven competence-based framework: Intercultural Readiness, to build intercultural competences
• Decipher different cultural expectations and adapt their behaviors accordingly
• Optimize their communication in a Malaysian context
• Effectively handle challenging situations