News, CCIFM News |
CCIFM in collaboration with Crown Worldwide Group organized on the 16th of May a talk on global mobility trends.
The talk discussed on why these trends appear to be very accurate in today’s business environment, and how they do affect mobility and company decisions.
Our speaker François-Xavier Groleau,the Division Manager for Crown World Mobility offered an update on the following trends:
1. Closing the gender gap. While 71% of the women millennials want to work outside of their home country, only 20% of the global assignees in these past 20 years are women. It is time to reconsider a world in which women would be given equal benefits and career advancement than men, for instance thanks to sponsorship.
2. The gig economy’s impact on mobility, gathering key concepts such as outsourcing and talent management.
3. The simplification of policy documents through a simplified access to information and use of alternative communication channels (IT).
4. Millennials reshaping mobility, this in changing assignment time-frame and using DIY tools.
5. A cost-saving approach taken in attempt to reshape costs according to the policy, and use data with relevancy to implement decisions.
6. Following this idea, the approaches to policy become less expensive.
7. The impact of technology on mobility.
8. The responsibility of the duty of care.
9. The limits of the DIY concept.
10. The talent mobility, with the role of companies in retaining gen Y and Z; and finally
11. The impact of political uncertainty on the mobility trends.
For more information, please visit: www.crownworldmobility.com/en-us/page/insight